Lib Wilson Insurance Group’s mission is to help employers, employees and their families, and individuals find cost effective insurance solutions that provide financial security and peace of mind. They educate their clients about their benefits so they are prepared for life as it happens. Service “after” the sale is what they do best. Ensuring their policyholders get the maximum benefits from their policies.
Lib Wilson Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency which means they can represent any insurance company and choose the best fit for the client’s needs. They can negotiate with any carrier and select the best priced products from each company. This gives each client a personalized and customized benefits package.
Lib Wilson Insurance Group is located in the heart of the community they serve. They are personally available to their clients when they have questions or concerns about their benefits. When companies, large and small, choose Lib Wilson Insurance Group their employees get the best benefits at a lower price. Lib Wilson Insurance Group is known for their service after the sale and helping clients maximize their claim benefit payouts.
Lib Wilson Insurance Group believes in giving back to their local community through numerous donations of their time and money throughout the year. Lib serves on the board of the Jessamine County Education Foundation and is a founding member of 100 Women Who Care in Jessamine County. 100 WWC is a group that donates money to local charities. She has served as a past president and is a current member of the Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce.
Let’s take a look at how we have grown here in Jessamine County to become your number one insurance agency!
- 1986: Lib Wilson gets licensed as a Life and Health Insurance Agent and works out of a home office selling Life and Health Insurance focusing on small businesses.
- 2000: Lib’s business had grown to the point that she needed an outside office and moved to 100 West Oak Street in Nicholasville, KY.
- 2000 Lib’s sister, Charlene Montgomery, joined the business as a licensed agent/benefits consultant
- 2000: Donna Davis joins the team as a customer service representative after retiring from the City of Nicholasville’s Human Resources Department.
- 2003: Lib Wilson incorporates her life and health insurance business into Lib Wilson & Associates, Inc.
- 2005: Lib Wilson & Associates, Inc. was recognized by the Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce as the Outstanding Small Business of the Year
- 2009: Lib Wilson & Associates, Inc. outgrew their location and moved to their present location at 214 Edgewood Drive
- 2012: Lib Wilson was recognized and inducted into the Jessamine County Chamber of Commerce Hall of Fame
- 2014: Aflac recognized Lib Wilson as their Outstanding Civic Leader in the State of Kentucky for her community contributions and involvement and for being a brand steward for their company.
- 2017: To meet the demands of their customer base and growing business Lib Wilson & Associates, Inc. starts rebranding as Lib Wilson Insurance Group
- 2017: Len Parsons joins Lib Wilson Insurance Group as Office Manager
- 2018: Lib Wilson Insurance Group is totally rebranded and launches their Website, LinkedIn and Facebook Page
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in Nicholasville, Kentucky, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Lib Wilson Insurance Group represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn’t purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn’t have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family’s financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, you wouldn’t have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, because it’s up to you to make the final choice.